Cs 403 – VU Final Term Current Paper 2021
clustered or non clustered Index ki definition
D/f b/w stored or derived attribute?
Define Hash Function h?
Three basic operations/functions of “CREATE TABLE” in SQL command?
unique index query
sql query without allias
sql query for join.
show output of query
define hash function
define concurrency controller
query for delete and update
query for alter table
give most suitable attributes for student entity…
1) Describe purposes of using Materialized views
2) SELECT * from Login Where username like ‘a%m’ return the result.
3) List down three data types which are used to handle the textual data in SQL Server.
4) Differentiate between primary and secondary indexes.
5) Suppose we have an ERD having two entities Voter and Ballot paper. There is one to one relationship between these two entities.
Voter Entity has attributes as;
Ballot Paper Entity has attributes as;
Paper-id = Ballot Paper Serial Number
Paper-type = Vote is conducted for Provincial or National Assembly
Map the said scenario into relation (s).
Create a view named “INSTRUCTOR-LIST” on INSTRUCTOR table to show INS-NAME and CITY of those instructors, who belongs to ISLAMABAD or KARACHI.
INSTRUCTOR (INS-ID, INS-NAME, CITY)
Mention the names of the techniques in following scenarios to avoid collision in finding hash function;
1- The technique where unlimited numbers of collisions are handled by enlisting the chain of collisions attached to appropriate slot.
2- The collision avoidance technique in which empty slot in the table is found either by a new function or re-applying the original one.
CS 403 – VU Final Term Current Paper 2021
CS 431 Paper
WAP three reasons communication system and example
2. Simple parity check table
Window flow control diagram
IP operation Name
What is Home address care of address with example
Why use positive acknowledgement
When time out