IELTS Overview of the Speaking Test
PART 1 Questions:
- What kind of place is your hometown
- What’s the most interesting part of your hometown?
- What kind of job do the people in your town do?
- Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in ?
- How long have you there ?
- What do you like about living there ?
- What sort of accommodation would you most like to live in ?
PART 2 Question:
Describe something you own which is very important to you.
You should say,
- Where you got it from
- How long you have had it
- What you use it for ; and
PART 3 Question:
Let consider first of all how people’s value have change
- What kind of things give status to people in your country ?
- Have things changed since your parents time ?
- Finally , let’s talk about the role of advertising.
- Do you think advertising influence what people by ?
If you want know more question you get this book by Amazone
IELTS Preparation Online Test Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening improve your speaking.
IELTS Preparation Online Test Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening
PART 1 Questions:
- What kind of food do you like?
- Tell me about any typical kinds of food in your country?
- In your country ,is cooking a man’s job or a women’s job?
- How do you feel about eating food from another country?
PART 2 Questions:
Describe a recent news story that you heard or read about.
You should say:
- How you heard about the new story
- What people , place and events are involved
- How you felt about the new story and why you found a news story particularly interesting
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes
you have one minute to think about what you’re going to say
You can make some notes to help you if you wish
PART 3 Questions:
A discussion of more abstract issues and concepts related to the theme of the task in part2.
- How important is the role of the newspaper in our daily lives?
- Do you think newspaper are more or less reliable than television as a source of information?
- What is the reasoning behind censorship?
- Do you feel that what is reported in the media should be more strictly controlled or do you feel that there is too mush censorship
- what personal qualities do you think make a good journalist?
- To what extent do journalists have the power to change lives or situations?